2009年10月4日 星期日

Glam I.T. up

Recently, I.T. launched a new credit card with Citibank which is the luxury edition of I.T. card: the platinum I.T. card.

To promote this card and to hit the target market, I.T. created an application in facebook called "Glam I.T. up" in which you can join events and earns virtual money to shop in virtual I.T.

This is a very good idea from my opinion.

First, with Virtual money. people can purchase something that they cannot afford in their real life and thus increasing the motivation for them to explore the game more.

Second, with the association of real and virtual life, one pre-register for the plantinum card can earn virtual money for the game. This definitely increase the chance for the people who found the game interesting to apply the credit card.

Third, even if you don't apply the card, it is still an interesting games for public. It serves to promote the clothes and brand in I.T. to its audience.

Finally, using facebook as promtion channel matches its retail identity. It reinforces its trendy image.

沒有留言:

張貼留言